Final Four Results

It was a wild night at Chartiers Valley High School for the Division I semifinals. Sewickley advanced to the championship with a one-goal win over NA and Lebo survived a scare from Seneca. Hampton won the shootout against Char Valley and GCC advanced with its second win of the season over Baldwin at North Allegheny High School. Friday night at Char Valley's stadium will host the D-I and D-II championships as well as the consolation D-I game with a bid to the state playoffs on the line. Here are last night's scores.

          Division I
Sewickley Academy 13, North Allegheny 12
Mt. Lebanon 9, Seneca Valley 7

          Division II
Hampton 16, Chartiers Valley 13
Greensburg Central Catholic 15, Baldwin 10

FRIDAY CHAMPIONSHIPS

          Division I
Mt. Lebanon (7-0, 18-3) v. Sewickley Academy (5-1, 15-4)

          Division II
Hampton (8-0, 12-7) v. Greensburg Central Catholic (9-0, 15-4)

          Division I - Consolation
Seneca Valley (4-1, 8-9) v. North Allegheny (6-0, 14-4)

No comments: